My client is a growing international medical device company located near Fribourg. Due to this current grow, my client is looking for a QA Release Analyst to ensure the performance of their activities.
• You will release finished products and certain intermediate products.
• You will provide the batch files and carry out a review of the manufacturing QC protocols, deviations, CAPAs, in compliance with the GMP and GDP requirements.
• You will lead the release documents related to the QA-Release process.
• You will collaborate with other departments as Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, ... and manage planning, production or QC aspects related to your area.
• You will participate in investigations in the context of deviations or complaints.
• You will help to do the monitoring process and KPIs implémentation on your part.
• Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical industry or equivalent with minimum 1 year experience in the same position.
• Good understanding of medical laboratory, product release or quality.
• Good knowledge in MS (Word and Excel).
• Fluent in French and English.
• Good team spirit.